Original topic:

Tablet will not connect to A02 hotspot

(Topic created: 07-23-2021 04:47 PM)
user2zdAIwQkyl
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I cannot connect my Samsung tablet to my Samong A02s hotpot any longer. It keeps asking me to sign onto the network. However, it does not get to that point, it just half loads and stops.  Does anyone know why and can you help me out.  Thank you

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I will be happy to assist you. Have you tried resetting the hotspot password on the A02s, then reconnecting the tablet? What model tablet are you using?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user9Axoor5rLF
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I give hotspot to my son with my samsing galaxy s10
0 Likes
user9Axoor5rLF
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I can't connect my hotspot
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand how frustrating this is. There are several things to check to see why it isn't connecting to the Hotspot. 

-Make sure it is within 15 feet of the hotspot.

-Try connecting a different computer or device to the hotspot. 

-Check that all timeout, power saving, or hibernate features are off.

-Test to see if it can successfully connect to other Wi-Fi networks. If not, the problem is not with the hotspot.

-Close or disable any programs running in the background and clear the browser cache & history.

-Make sure it's connected to the right Wi-Fi network.

-Make sure you haven't exceeded the data plan provided by your service provider.

1. Make sure you have at least 2 bars of signal from your service provider in your area. 
  2. Verify that the Mobile Hotspot or Smartphone Mobile Hotspot feature is turned on.
  3. Check that the connecting device Wi-Fi is turned on.
  4. Update to latest firmware version for all devices.
  5. Restart the Hotspot device or phone.
  6. Restart the devices you are trying to connect to the Hotspot.
  7. Delete the Wi-Fi profile on the connecting device and re-add it.

You can also test the hotspot to verify there are no third-party apps preventing you from connecting by putting the tablet in safe mode and then trying to connect. Please let me know if this helps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes