Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mioux
Constellation

Tabpro S won't reboot after trying linux

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello

I have tried to boot gparted on my Tabpro S. It had correctly booted to USB (via USB-C hub), but boot hang up during initrd loading.

I have tried to shut the tablet off by pushing power for 30 seconds, it does not have shut down

I then waited for an hour (gone eating with my colleagues Smiley Very Happy), the screen was blank when I came back.

I can't make it boot again

I have tried :

• Holding power for a long time (with and without plugin in the original power adapter)
  • Holding vol down for a long time (with and without plugin in the power adapter)
  • Holding both for a long time (with and without plugin in the power adapter)

I never have tried to charge it via another power adapter, just once plugged it into an USB 2 port as I have read it could force it to reboot by plugin it into low-power adapter, then back to original.

What can I do now ?

FYI, it's the model SM-W700NZKAXEF

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mioux
Constellation

Re: Tabpro S won't reboot after trying linux

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow OK...

I just have tested to boot it normally.... It boots

I just don't know why...

FYI, it was not pluged, and battery has not been drained off... I just have waited a few hours.

2 REPLIES 2
mioux
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow OK...

I just have tested to boot it normally.... It boots

I just don't know why...

FYI, it was not pluged, and battery has not been drained off... I just have waited a few hours.

userqaFrSbEHKj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there. Sorry I know your question has been solved but could you please let me know how you managed to boot off a USB? I only have Windows Master Boot Record as boot option. 

Many thanks

Maz