Trouble setting up an app

Highlighted
Constellation

Trouble setting up an app

I have a Galaxy Tab A SM t280 that I was told to do a factory reset to correct my issue.  I did not have a lot of added apps but was able to download, with the exception of one, the ones that were deleted on reset.

However, I had an app for my outdoor security cameras and am having trouble setting up the super live pro app that is suppose to work with my cameras.

I don't use the tablet a lot, mostly for the cameras.

The set up wants an IP device or Domain port, a user name and password.

I hate to sound so dumb here, but does this tablet have an IP address.  Is the user name the one I use for Samsung, or the one that I use to login on the cameras.

It was originally set up to access the cameras from a gmail account.

I would appreciate any help as I am not use to using the tablet.

3 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Trouble setting up an app

Is this question coming up when you are trying to add your network (wifi) information? 

Constellation

I'm not sure, like I said, I am a real novice at this tablet thing. It's a login page. It has a Net Type which is already filled in (WiFi Video), The next one is Device IP (or domain) port, then user name and password.
I tried using the IP address that shows on the tablet WiFi connection but nothing happened. Again, not sure what user name I am supposed to use.
Samsung Moderator

Is there a possibility to send a picture of the screen to me directly? Please private message https://bit.ly/2mQxylV and I will give you my details.