Original topic:

Trying to Bluetooth my jvc earbuds but Galaxy tab a7 can't find them .e

(Topic created: 06-29-2021 12:24 PM)
CJ1953
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
My jvc ear buds will not connect via Bluetooth. Scans and finds several devices but not earbuds.  Any ideas????
7 Replies
부활
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
What is the model of the JVC airbuds. First make sure to not only turn the both the airbuds and Bluetooth scan on Samsung device; Also make sure that the buds are place into Pairing mode
0 Likes
부활
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Had similar problem before with some the devices but only due to certain devices Having and additional button hold down or extra step to go from just on scanning to actively searching for the device allowing it to be found solely to be paired
0 Likes
부활
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Example... When connecting a game controller (PS4 controller) you must hold power button and left of tracking pad button together until controller is flashing to indicate pairing mode. On headphones example ( Sony WH-CH710N ) power button must be held down 3-7 seconds after power on until the word pairing is heard and led is flashing. Once seen on Bluetooth device search UI select device and pair
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I gave mine away for the same problem
0 Likes
CJ1953
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Jvc HA FX9BT model. I hope someone can help. I just realized **bleep** has passed me by. 67 years old. How d I d I get here? Had no problem with LG fine. Connects fine!
0 Likes
CJ1953
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Oh and thx!
0 Likes
CJ1953
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
God bless u ASTRO. It worked. Listening to Sade drinking a Crown on the rocks. Life is good sometmes!