JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unresponsive Tablet

(Topic created: 10-23-2020 04:24 AM)
Penelope-R
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I turned off my Samsung tab s6 lite (used for 2+ months) around two days ago and left it to charge for 3 hours. After that, I tried turning it on yet it wouldn't. I also already tried doing the power button + volume down key and charged the device again yet it still does not respond. I haven't dropped the device or anything so I'm very confused as to what happened. I really need to use it as soon as possible yet we don't have service centers nearby. What should I do? 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Seancanfixit
Constellation
Options
Tablets
check your charger first and the cord sometimes they quit and you won't know if you aren't paying attention to the charge light see if it is turning on first or try a completely new charger and cord to be on the safe side. .. have a good day penelope-R
0 Likes
Penelope-R
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Thank you for responding! I tried doing your suggestion for the past two hours but nothing seems to work. Is there anything else I can do??

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context