Original topic:

Updates

(Topic created: 05-05-2020 06:23 PM)
Mikeyr305
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

Any updates on when Tab s6 is gonna get Android 10. Also no security updates since Dec.

0 Likes
10 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I would expect a security update at the beginning of March (every 3 months) and as to when Android 10, it is currently scheduled for April..

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)

View solution in context

0 Likes
Tm12333
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Yeah it's May 5th now and my tablet is still on the December patch on Android 9. So where the update for the United States WiFi model? 

0 Likes
AERadwan
Constellation
Options
Tablets

It is May 5!

0 Likes
BigDog45ACP
Galaxy
Options
Tablets

I gave up on trying to find out what was going on with the USA wifi model of Tab S6. I will be placing it up for sale and using that money us some more to get the IPAD Pro. Sick of Samsung [edit]

0 Likes
AERadwan
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Same here, just put it on the market. iPad pro now has very comparable  prices with touch pad support 

0 Likes
Options
Tablets

The update is currently available for US WiFi models as of today

userHNk25t93gV
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

The update was ready to download and install this morning on my wifi S6 US. Android 10, One UI 2.0 and March security update all in one!

0 Likes
jackiejj
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Why is my battery running out of power so fast? I bought a policey for fixing problems. So, what is the diagnosis?

0 Likes
Johnny53
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I received the update this morning.

0 Likes