Original topic:

Warranty Concerns

(Topic created: 06-19-2021 07:39 PM)
KayCee2020ONE
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

A 10 in Samsung tablet was purchased for me from Walmart as a housewarming gift didn't realize that you had to get the warranty at the time of the purchase because I wasn't planning on open it when I received it I go to Walmart to get a warranty and find out you have to do it within 14 days I paid too much money for this tablet for it not to have some type of security or warranty or something with it if there's anyone out there that can help me or know somewhere where I can get a warranty will my tablet a guarantee or something please reach out my email is <HIDDEN> this is very frustrating cuz I have to be extra careful waiting for a response thanking you again

4 Replies
Options
Tablets
I'm sorry you have to deal with this. My suggestion is to just sell it. It may be a good device, but without any protection it is susceptible to breaking whenever and however, rendering it worthless and you without any way of recouping your loss.

As for the Walmart warranty, I understand that. They're stupidity strict about things. Even if you contact Walmart support and explain the situation, they won't allow you to cover your device.

As for Samsung, I believe they have a limited 1 year warranty on all devices. You'll have to research into it further at the link below...

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/warranty/

Don't forget that you can always list it for sale and I know it'll sell at a reasonable price, giving you the ability to partially pay towards another, better, tablet.

Just make sure to get the warranty next time. 😄

I hope this helps. ☮
WAO71421
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Try to add a square trade warranty
0 Likes
Cyberbuilder
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
It has a Samsung warranty included. The Walmart warranty is additional coverage. You can check your warranty status in the Samsung Members app.
0 Likes
KayCee2020ONE
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Thanks to all y'all that sent me a response but I did find a way to cover it through Samsung Care Plus but I won't ever forget a warranty the next time believe that one lesson learned
0 Likes