cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Warranty Repair

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent my Galaxy tablet in for repair because it stopped charging and wouldn't turn on either. So i figured it had to do with the battery. I called the warranty number and the guy gave me a shipping label and told me it would take 6-10 days for repair. Well its been a month as of today and the tracking status number stopped replying back. How long does this proccess take. I know its the holiday now but its has taken over 3 times the given time frame.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Warranty Repair

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear that, could you send us a private message with your most recent ticket number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear that, could you send us a private message with your most recent ticket number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To this link https://bit.ly/33nV7pS

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where do I send a private message too?