Original topic:

Warranty department Nightmare...

(Topic created on: 4/20/21 11:52 AM)
user6dsoifM0o5
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Long story short purchased a pad as a gift for mom. Had to send it to get serviced. No problem thus far...

ExCePt it was "fixed" since 03/30 and here I am nearly a month later and still have not received it back. Its 04/20 and over the last two weeks I have wasted over 5 hours mostly on hold and when speaking with a rep getting hung up on every time I voice my concerns and discontent with way this has been handled.

I have spoken with multiple people all of whom could not have cared less, given the run around, being transferred multiple times to existent people on ghost extensions.  

There is no tracking information. Warranty department is for the most part uncaring, and for all intended purposes useless as they keep recycling "it has passed QC they will let us know when it updates and send the tracking information
it will be a couple more days before we know what it is..." I mean REALLY??? according to "reps" after passing QC it takes about 2-3 days before its shipped. That was 2 weeks ago.

While typing here I was on the phone with another department, on messenger on facebook, and on samsungs chat messenger, person on the phone was finally able to provide a resolution after she called that department and got hung up on more than once. While I was on hold with her for about 45 minutes. She was very helpful. Thank you miss Britney.

While on the phone with Britney this was a response from samsung messenger...
Today 04/20 contacted them again... B/S lie ahead... "due to Cvid its the reason why there is no update..."
Nearly a month later now they are blaming Cvid for their utter failure.

Over the years I have purchased and own mainly mobile devices from Samsung at least 7-8 may not sound like a lot, but this will completely be at the top of my reasons as to why look at competitors before ever considering purchasing another samsung device.

2 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the ticket number to this PM Link, and I will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Tablets
I hear you!! The customer service at Samsung is completely atrocious, to say the least.
0 Likes