cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

White spots under screen tab a 10.1

I purchased my tablet in November 2019 and I have just noticed white spots on my screen when it is at an angle. They don't annoy me as I usually have my tablet upright rather than at an angle. My concern is why they are happening and if it will get worse. Has anyone else had this issue and how did they sort it? Does it get worse? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: White spots under screen tab a 10.1

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers, along with pictures of the screen symptoms, to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hi @userOTqnvtt7uz 

I think it'll be useful to see a picture of that. It's possible that there was physical impact that caused them. Maybe not, I'm just saying it can happen. I have a couple of white spots under the gloss on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6. While I didn't have any accidents with it, I bought it from a friend who I know for a fact wasn't too careful with it, so I always assumed it was from an outside force, and we just got lucky it didn't crack.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

Will now reconsider future purchase