Original topic:

Whitebalance Tab S8

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 03:47 PM)
userKiSGM8rcE0
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Just got my Tab S8 and whilst I love it so far I don't understand one thing. Why is there no way to adjust the whitebalance? Or am I missing something. It's available in the S8+ and ultra. So with the OLED models but not the LCD one? It's a bizarre decision.

When I use Dex the difference between my D65 calibrated monitor and the tablet is jarring. The tablet's whites are way too yellow/green. 

I hope it's something you can add in a future update. Researching it I'm not the only one with this problem.

2 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I don't have that tablet so I can't check but WB should be available in the Camera app Pro mode. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Ahh, you meant the display White balance.  I have no idea why they don't have that option. 

Submit an error report to at least get your vote counted. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes