JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why Can't I See Any Replies To My Posts Here?

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 12:37 PM)
user7DF1wXNy7b
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I made a post last night and I'm not able to see any replies.  What I see is that there are replies,  and right below that is a message in a yellow box that says "This widget could not be displayed."

8 Replies
dolley4
Constellation
Options
Fix my settings
0 Likes
user7DF1wXNy7b
Cosmic Ray
Options

I looked in Settings, don't see what I'm supposed to change in order to see replies from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.  I'm on a computer right now, and have no problems seeing replies to my posts.

This is what I see when I get on my Tab S6:

Screenshot_20211024-122449_Firefox.jpg

Solution
Je655
Red Giant
Options
You could download the Samsung members app from the galaxy store or the play store. You could also try loading the web page in desktop view to view your replies.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.voc

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.voc
user7DF1wXNy7b
Cosmic Ray
Options

Thank you, Je655!  Only thing is on the Samsung site, it states:

"Application Not Supported

This app is no longer available for purchase or is not supported in this country."

However, it's still available on the google play store.  Reviews are terrible, LOL.

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Je655
Red Giant
Options
I don't think 4.5 out of 5 stars is to bad.Screenshot_20211024-203640_Google Play Store_18883.jpg
0 Likes
rohitvarma1986
Constellation
Options
i am facing the same issue, widget could not be displayed under replies. were you able to fix the problem
0 Likes
SbiTips
Astronaut
Options

i am facing the same issue, the widget could not be displayed under replies. FFor Example , 

0 Likes
user7DF1wXNy7b
Cosmic Ray
Options

My thinking is this board fixed something because now I can see all the replies to my post, and I'm on my Tab S6.  When I couldn't see them before, I logged on from my computer and was able to see the replies.

0 Likes