cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
16CCZ71RG
Asteroid

Why Is Samsung Canceling Credit Card Orders?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have tried for 2 days, 3 different times, to place a Pre-order for the Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5" tablet on Samsung.com. Each time, I receive an email from Samsung with an order #. Each time, Samsung then cancels the order with the following message from Samsung Customer Care: "We're Sorry! We've canceled the items shown below because we couldn't verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current." The Visa credit card information I provide each time is correct. I even called my credit card company to verify. I now see 2 pending authorizations on my credit card from DRG*SAMSUNG. I even had a credit card representative stay on the phone with me while I placed the 3rd order on Samsung's website. She said the transaction came through, but she also sees Samsung cancel it with no explanation from them as to why. Why is this happening? I have called Samsung's "outsourced" customer service several times, with no satisfactory answers or resolution to this problem. One time I spoke with "Favio" in Toronto, Canada. He advised me to wait 3 days and try again, use a different credit card, or try using "incognito" mode on my web browser. I placed the 3 orders from different computers, using different web browsers and they have all been cancelled. The card I'm using is active and has never had a problem with online transactions like this from other vendors. I am a long-time Samsung product consumer, but this is the worst ordering process and customer service I have ever experienced. I can't believe that a company as large as Samsung would cancel customer orders without helping them resolve the transaction issue, or tell them to call back in 3 days?? Apparently, this is a known flaw in Samsung's credit card transaction processing system and it needs to be fixed. I had $400 dollars that I was willing to pay for a Samsung product, but they wouldn't even take my order over the phone because of "security reasons." Even though the Samsung website says you can order by phone.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Why Is Samsung Canceling Credit Card Orders?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will need to reach out to our eCommerce team for help with this: 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will need to reach out to our eCommerce team for help with this: 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

16CCZ71RG
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks, I already did (no less than 6 times over 2 days). They were no help and unable to process any of my 3 orders. Samsung has lost an e-commerce customer because of their inability to process sales orders on their website. You guys know this has been an issue and need to address the problem internally so you can help future customers resolve orders being canceled instead of giving them the runaround.
userNEpZDvzLsK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THE SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME.  7 ORDERS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED AND EACH REPRESENTITIVE TELLS ME TO DO SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

user0dKfomZvAh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here, they told me to try again in 3 business days as any orders I place now will be automatically cancelled because of the fraud hold on my account.  They keep claiming it has to do with my credit card information or billing information.  I have two other successful purchases on the account, all my credit card, billing and shipping info are saved.  I just clicked to process my order without changing anything.  I've tried to order twice in two days, will try again in 3 business days.

@userNEpZDvzLsK wrote:

THE SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME.  7 ORDERS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED AND EACH REPRESENTITIVE TELLS ME TO DO SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

userI6WmpCQl7Q
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Aye, I am on order number 2 of cancellation. I have spent over 2 hours with support. I'm getting so frustrated and been given so many different solutions that don't work. I have never had such difficulty trying to give a company money before.