cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tacticalguy
Constellation

Why does my Samsung Galaxy Tab E transfer EVERY picture, EVERY time?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just want to know how to limit what I'm transferring to my PC. I play a lot of games on the tablet and my girlfriend uses it to photograph her pottery to post the pictures of her work into her online shop. Every time that we transfer her pictures over, it grabs all of the game screenshots, as well. How do I stop that? I just want to transfer her pictures, nothing else. How can I be selective?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: Why does my Samsung Galaxy Tab E transfer EVERY picture, EVERY time?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

try this instead.

when you plug the tablet in choose "open device to view files" If this option is not available, From your desktop on your PC press the windows key+E to open your storage devices, under removable media you should see your tablet (what ever it is named) then:

Select Tablet/DCIM/Camera

If the pictures are stored on an SD card follow the same as above but instead of selecting Tablet, Select SD card/DCIM/Camera

Then find and select only the pictures you want to transfer and then move them that way.

--~Mistakes are proof you are trying~--   
For repairs or general technical support call: 1-800-726-7864 (1-800-Samsung)

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How are you trying to transfer these images? Also are you trying to transfer these images to a computer first or just directly to a website? Thank you. ^Drew

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

tacticalguy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the interest. I use a USB cable to transfer the pictures from the tablet to the PC.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. What program are you using to transfer these images onto your computer?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

tacticalguy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I go to My Computer and right click on the tablet icon to bring up the window that says Import pictures and videos. Click that and follow the prompts.

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

try this instead.

when you plug the tablet in choose "open device to view files" If this option is not available, From your desktop on your PC press the windows key+E to open your storage devices, under removable media you should see your tablet (what ever it is named) then:

Select Tablet/DCIM/Camera

If the pictures are stored on an SD card follow the same as above but instead of selecting Tablet, Select SD card/DCIM/Camera

Then find and select only the pictures you want to transfer and then move them that way.

--~Mistakes are proof you are trying~--   
For repairs or general technical support call: 1-800-726-7864 (1-800-Samsung)

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah the steps JonDev provided will be your best bet. Thank you.