cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FLkoy
Constellation

Wi Fi won't turn on Galaxy Tab 4 ...

I can't turn the WiFi on my Galaxy tab 4. I move the wifi switch to on and within 5 sec. it moves back to off. I tried to reset to factory settings but that didn't help.  I have read the solutions that are on the web site but nothing matches this problem. I'm stumped and not sure what to do. I don't want to trash it, it's in perfect shape. And right now I can't afford to replace it and there is nothing else wrong with it. Help

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Wi Fi won't turn on Galaxy Tab 4 ...

Try removing any SD card and rebooting.  Was the tablet dropped or flexed.  It sounds like the wifi chip/board has been affected.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wi Fi won't turn on Galaxy Tab 4 ...

It there was no change after a reset, then typically repairs are recommended. You're welcome to send the model code and serial number (or IMEI if it's a carrier based tablet) to me privately here for Samsung repair options: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.