JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

YouTube Premium

(Topic created: 05-12-2021 05:08 PM)
opheyward
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I just purchased the Samsung S7+, it came with 4 months of YouTube Premium for free but I am unable to get it.  I called Samsung support and got the run around from 4 support personnel and now as i typing this I have been waiting for an hour with support from Google.   Samsung has to do better. 
0 Likes
8 Replies
J0B1355
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Whats wrong with your YouTube? YouTube premium is a subscription service and you may need to update Google pay with a debit card to enable your account to make subscriptions. Free or not you still must have a debit card in case you forget to cancel or choose to keep it. It will automatically charge the card cause its a subscription thats your hold up
0 Likes
M05NT3RlFlK
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
you might be on a different account
0 Likes
opheyward
Constellation
Options
Tablets
It only allow me to get 1 month free not the 4 month free. Has nothing to do with my credit card.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

The trial is only for new accounts with certain devices. 

You can find more information here: Link

You can find the terms and conditions here: Link

0 Likes
opheyward
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I am new, I do have the correct device.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

If you have followed the instructions provided above, I would recommend contacting YouTube support regarding the offer.

0 Likes
opheyward
Constellation
Options
Tablets
If you had read in my inital comments its said I was on the telephone with support for two and half hours and was cut off. Not worth my time and energy. Poor service from Samsung... if they going to offer a promotion for purchasing their items they need to make sure it works!!!!!
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Here is a link to redeeming and FAQs for the Youtube Premium Promotion: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy/offers/youtube/

If you are following the steps outlined below and the "try it free" banner does not appear, this is an issue within the Youtube App and Youtube's support would need to be contacted for any support concerns. 

"To redeem your YouTube Premium trial: (1) Open the YouTube App and Go to Account / Profile (2) Tap Get YouTube Premium (3) Tap TRY IT FREE and complete sign-up"

If you are getting errors during the redemption process, you are welcome to call our eCommerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.