cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Youtube Music vs. Spotify

Let me tell you something, as an Android user, I fully hate Spotify; if it's free or premium the app is not user friendly and I can't stand the songs that they bring up on the loop.
YOUTUBE MUSIC IS SUPERIOR!!  BRING IT ON BOARD WITH BIXBY VOICE COMMANDS!! 👍😊👍😊👍😊
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Youtube Music vs. Spotify

dude download your own collection with torrents i have every song from every band all in mp3@320 Studio Discography but It took 20 years and an AS604T \m/ 🎸 PTH now Redacted, Rutracker, Waffles, now you have all the sites. RIP defunct whatCD
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Arniceous  2005 called, it wants its mp3s back... JK.

@SilrFx I use YouTube Music because it's bundled with YouTube Premium, but it's not as good as Google Play Music used to be. Google killing a perfectly good and beloved by its users Google Play Music and pushing half-baked YouTube Music is just weird, but it is what it is.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

myself I dislike Spotify, i use pandora or the music I place on my memory card, which total out to be over 7K my total music collection from the sixty to the present and myself looking at 67 yrs of ages, so this should tell you something, I got a few odds and ends from YouTube, but the total bulk of my collection came from Columbia House, just hate that music club isn't around now.
Highlighted

Re: Re: Youtube Music vs. Spotify

ordered under several names back in the day..$12 for 1 penny..lol
Highlighted
Nebula

nice to see a few music enthusiast around I have used YouTube to source some stuff , very seldom as rutracker has just about everything . I'm very pleased I stuck with my pc tech hobby through all the decades windows and technology evolved. I remember jumping on audio galaxy the first real good p2p in 2000 eventually Rhapsody a piece of **** bought them out. I was torrenting by that time and already had been using alt.binaries and FTP. Today my collection is pretty much complete . I hope some of you try torrents and figure it out . Nothing better than a studio album discography of your favorite 2000 bands 😏