JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

can recover password on Samsung accout

(Topic created: 11-26-2020 04:08 AM)
HossBoss
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I was wondering if someone knew a way to recover your password for a Samsung account. The problem Im having is the email I signed up with is permanently deleted. Any help please
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Tablets

You can call the Samsung Accounts team at (855) 795-0509 directly, they can verify your identity and then help change any details on the account. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
happyTrevs
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
But how would you prove it's, well, you? Like if my dad lost his phone, and someone found it, what's to keep someone from getting into their Samsung Account and using things like Pay, if they could just make a new email:/? JS dude
0 Likes
HossBoss
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I signed in using an alternate email account but I cannot change my password or original email address
0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Tablets

You can call the Samsung Accounts team at (855) 795-0509 directly, they can verify your identity and then help change any details on the account. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
happyTrevs
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Try: https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/MBR/resetPassword

You can use First & Last Name and DOB to authenticate.
0 Likes