Original topic:

docking or undocking tablet causes apps to close

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 07:17 AM)
Stefanos
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Whenever my s6 galaxy tab is docked or undocked from the cradle, apps will either close or restart. This includes youtube, Facebook, Twitter, virtually all apps I run. The problem doesn't happen when unplugging the USB-C, it only happens when using the charging dock. I will be watching YouTube and the moment I undock the tablet, YouTube app closes. It has been a problem since day 1. I cannot find any settings for docking modes. #docking #dockingproblems
0 Likes
4 Replies
Njdan30
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Try to manually update Google play services see if that helps
0 Likes
Stefanos
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Nope, no improvement
0 Likes
Njdan30
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
That **bleep**, idk why when my phones and tablets act up similar everything starts crashing I gotta manually update play services from the browser not play store it usually helps for a bit. Have you tried booting into recovery and wipe cache? Also idk if yours has repair apps on the bottom of recovery mode but if it does try that maybe? Hope you get it figured smfh. Sorry you too have to deal with that.
0 Likes
tommiegun
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Why do ALL Samsung products Always have problems were you plug in the power cords ,I bought the 10 inch 16 Gb Samsung tablet used it for awhile and as soon as the warranty was over the power input went out,this isnt the first time this has happend with your products the same thing happened to my 43 inch Samsung plasama and another tablet
0 Likes