Original topic:

gallery not appearing at image call

(Topic created on: 2/7/21 12:06 AM)
disneymom2twins
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I use the gallery every day to work.  I have a website I have to upload images to.  When the website calls for images I used to get 4 icons- camera,  gallery,  my files and files.  Since the latest software update,  there only 3- no gallery.  I CANNOT DO MY JOB WITHOUT IT.  it's doing the same thing on my phone so I know it's the software update. PUT GALLERY BACK IN IMAGE CALLS.  This is CRITICAL for my job. 

0 Likes
8 Replies
pimpmaneaton
Explorer
Options
Tablets
can you swipe up on that dialog box by chance? I haven't tried it yet just a suggestion.
0 Likes
disneymom2twins
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
nope it doesn't swipe in any direction.
0 Likes
disneymom2twins
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
still waiting for a reasons from Samsung. this is affecting my JOB. it's also happening on both my phone and my tablet, which tells me it's a Samsung software issue.
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

You can tap the blue Files folder, then scroll down to Gallery on the left side.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
disneymom2twins
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
unfortunately when I do that it doesn't allow me to select multiple images in the gallery. no bueno.
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Can you try it using a different browser?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
disneymom2twins
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I've tried Samsung, chrome, opera. none of them pull gallery, none of them let you select multiple photos via my files or files gallery
0 Likes
disneymom2twins
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
it worked FINE with Samsung internet browser before the last update
0 Likes