cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

hi Samsung i accidentally logged out of my account on the galaxy store

hi Samsung i accidentally logged out  of my Samsung account on the  galaxy store and now I can't  log in  anymore because it says I need to  verify my phone number and it says  that for  Samsung  members  app for me to and I don't have a  phone  I use   galaxy Tab a 10.1  and I  never use 2 factor  login  option  and I  don't want to  use my dad's phone because I  finally started to  change my  emails to my own  so my  dad doesn't get emails  or notifications about when I  login  to my  hotmail or  when I  reset my tablets data so can you please  just let me  login to  galaxy apps I just  reseted  my tablets data to  see if  that would  let me  login to  galaxy apps and it still asked me to verify phone number  I never  put a phone number into  my account  and now I  have to  reinstall all my apps  again  and  I  can login to Samsung on the  website but I can't login  to  the galaxy app and I was starting to  get  happy again now  I'm sad and I  have a disability it is  emotionally empard and please just fix my galaxy  account because I don't want to bother my  dad by asking for his phone I just want to be able to login to my galaxy account without verify your phone number  page it's really annoying I already had this problem with sending a  email on my hotmail to a account that is no longer supported and  had to ask my dad for his phone for that because I could not complete the Regain access to my hotmail account  by filing out the forum for  that  because I  could not  do most of the things on that forum  but  if you can give me  a forum to regain  access to my galaxy account I  can fill that out  because I  only used the apps that came with it when reset  tablets  data or when you get tablet  so it should be easier than the hotmail forum  but if I can't complete forum just  fix  my galaxy account the  next time I  reply to this message if the reply says I  could not complete the forum please but  if you  don't have forum  or if that doesn't let me login to galaxy  apps  just fix my galaxy apps account  please my  galaxy I'd  or my  username is blakey Ross  I'm sorry for saying a lot I'm just sad and want access to my galaxy account on galaxy apps again  because this is like my second tablet that I  bought with my own money  and I  don't want to  have to get a  apple device because I don't know how to use thoses so please fix  my galaxy account and please reply to this message I don't like  it when people don't reply it  because hearts my feelings because then I think doing this is useless.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: hi Samsung i accidentally logged out of my account on the galaxy store

Hey there! I'm not too sure how to fix your problem but I wish you the best of luck!! I know how painful it is to lose things, don't be sad, things will get better alright? Stay strong and do some things that you like and talk to some friends
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: hi Samsung i accidentally logged out of my account on the galaxy s..

I got access to my galaxy account again but I had to reset my tablet's data 4 times yesterday because my tablet was broken a lot yesterday and I also used a free phone SMS website to access my account and it worked and I will not use the free phone SMS website again because I can now use my backup codes and Microsoft authenticator app codes until I get my own phone witch I will have in the future if the 2 factor authorization is like this in the future I don't have money for phone I have money for another Tablet or I can just save my money till I have enough for a phone I want a big phone that is capable of playing cod mobile using Instagram I might get a galaxy phone or a apple phone or I might just get my own phone number without having to buy a phone if that is possible because I could just connect it to Google duo but I think I have to buy a phone for a phone number though sorry I talk a lot.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: hi Samsung i accidentally logged out of my account on the galaxy store

Oh I see, thanks for telling me! Hope things go well for ya!