JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

how do you use the mark signs on the samsung tab s6 keyboard

(Topic created: 11-12-2019 10:40 PM)
userw7FKPCcbXH
Constellation
Options
Tablets

how do you chose between the mark signs on the number keys? i for the life of me can't get the question mark.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

The question mark should simply be shift-?

If you're talking about the yellow-ish function keys (f1) above the number keys  then it's Fn-1 (or whatever)

@userw7FKPCcbXH wrote:

how do you chose between the mark signs on the number keys? i for the life of me can't get the question mark.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

What is the model code of the device you're using?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

The question mark should simply be shift-?

If you're talking about the yellow-ish function keys (f1) above the number keys  then it's Fn-1 (or whatever)

@userw7FKPCcbXH wrote:

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)

View solution in context

0 Likes
userw7FKPCcbXH
Constellation
Options
Tablets

physical keyboard question marks get a ^. Three symbols on the number keys how in gods name do you choose between them.

0 Likes
userkReRExafhl
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Did you ever figure this out, im having the same issue

0 Likes
user3QKcVSQq16
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Well, this is just ridiculous... I'm having the same problems and can't find any solution anywhere!! (sighs) How is it possible that Samsung made/is selling this keyboard???

It's downright frustrating and makes no sense whatsoever. I've tried almost everything and this should be basic

Not even on the brand's site forum (ie here!) they have a solution??!

I don't know what else to do. 

userHPBnkg1jtk
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Did you ever get a solution to this problem

0 Likes
WillT1
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

On the Tab S7 keyboard, you need to hit SHIFT+ the button that is beside the SHIFT on the right side...its a CAPITAL E'

0 Likes