cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

installation of Google meet in galaxy tab a 2019, android 9

Hi I bought a galaxy tab a 8.0,2019 with Android 9, I traid to download and install Google classroom and meet, I am unable to do?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: installation of Google meet in galaxy tab a 2019, android 9

@userJo5aWAOvIJ what error are you seeing? Have you tried to update your tablet fully from Settings? Are you logged into Google Play?

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Constellation

hi I just bought a samsung tab A Android 9.0 and I'm trying to install Google meet but I can't even find it in galaxy store or Play store. Can someone tell me why it doesn't appear there?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that, if the tablet is not logged into google play then the device is not compatible with the app. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.