JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is anyone elses s pen keeps on constantly popping up the charging icon randomly?

(Topic created: 03-30-2023 09:19 AM)
RichardBernardHolden
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hey, i have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Graphite 11.0" WiFi model and the s pen that came with it is constantly popping up the charging icon randomly everytime and I'm not even using it much and it still does it, wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me

7 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

How often is "constantly"?  Is it often enough that you could go to Settings->Advanced Features->S-Pen and watch the status and see if it's disconnecting, causing the chargmg? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
RichardBernardHolden
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I don't think its disconnecting, its still connected but will constantly show the charging icon, like it would act like its being used when its not being used half the time
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets

Boot to Safe Mode and see if it does the same thing.  Also you can try Booting to the Recovery menu and Wiping the cache partition and then Repair Apps. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
RichardBernardHolden
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I'm certain that its the s pen itself, cuz I'm not even touching it half the time and it does it at random
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Options
Tablets
Use Samsung Members app to submit a warranty claim if the tablet is still under warranty. They may want to do some troubleshooting with you including a Factory Reset.

Bill
---
RichardBernardHolden
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I did that, I'll mostly just get the s pen replaced at this point
0 Likes
Gamie123
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I cant pair my s pen

0 Likes