Original topic:

issues with galaxy tab A8

(Topic created: 05-03-2024 09:57 AM)
galxtba8
Constellation
Options
Tablets

i bought a galaxy tab A8 64 GB  from walmart back in Nov of 2023, it was working fine until a few days ago when the screen started glitching out and then had lines form on one side.

ive had this thing for about 154 days and the box has a date of 06/11/23 which puts it under the 1 yr mark so should be under warranty right?

ive tried registering the product to no luck, it wouldn't even let me click on the " continue service request"

so what gives? am i just **bleep** on this? doesn't help that i bought this before moving so even the receipt has gone missing.

what can i do to get this thing fixed? im not paying more money to do so especially since it should still be under warranty but everywhere i look it just seems to not exist anymore which is even more frustrating DSC00192.JPGDSC00193.JPGDSC00194.JPGDSC00195.JPGDSC00196.JPG 

2 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
I would suggest contacting Samsung support at the link below for help
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
galxtba8
Constellation
Options
Tablets

yeah ive been trying to and nothing seems to want to work or i just get stuck in a loop

0 Likes