cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEp2hYsqM8X
Constellation

no blue light filter button

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Galaxy Tab S2 has just been upgraded to Nougat (android 7.0), but the Blue Light Filter button is missing. Should it be there?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: no blue light filter button

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello userEp2hYsqM8X, regrettably the Tab S2 does not have this feature. We would recommend using a third party app.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello userEp2hYsqM8X, regrettably the Tab S2 does not have this feature. We would recommend using a third party app.

View solution in original post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Apparently, the P580 (Tab A 10.1 with s pen) doesn't, either, I was kinda looking forward to that when I got the Nougat upgrade the other day. 

Current Device- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Aura Black, 256 GB
Highlighted
AnthonyBe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I came with the same question re. my S2 tablet given my S7 edge phone has the feature.

Quite disappointed that the flagship tablet doesn't have this feature and we've  got to go with a 3rd party option. The 3rd party options are mostly rubbish as they install as an overlay and you have to disable whenever you install an app.

I really expect Samsung to provide this capability.

Why is the feature in phones but not tablets?

userK6q6rScxaK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Too bad I love Samsung so much, because this influences me to get an iPad, instead.

userC2lsTSxutY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Such an expensive and relatively new tablet, and yet Samsung hasn't implemented the blue light filter! They have loaded it with bloatware however.  Ridiculous, apparently they don't think much of their customers. Just another reason I won't be buying Samsung ever again.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We will forward your frustrations accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user01PfDJ8ijI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My SM-T585 ten inch phone had the bluelight from new. It's missing in the last update and to make matters worse it's on and no way to turn it off. The last update has destroyed my visual display. If it's not fixed soon i will never use Samsung again! 

Does anyone have the filter on and missing button to turn it off? 

Autumn Leaf
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The best we can get for now (without 3rd party) is to use reader mode 

userJdzHCPaEFG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem and samsung don't care. I'm never going to buy another samsung garbage product again