cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antech
Asteroid

normal battery life?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. I wanted to know if this is normal because I charged my Samsung galaxy tab 4  7.0 inch white last night when I was in bed. I disconnected it in the morning and did some heavy gaming, browsed the Internet and did lots of stuff. The battery dropped to 99% in the morning and stayed like that the WHOLE DAY. I am writing this from the tablet itself which is STILL at 99%! I don't know if this is normal but I love it.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

Re: normal battery life?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope, not normal.

Dumb question but, Have you tried power cycling the tablet (powering down the tablet by pressing the power button then select power down, or reset.) If you have then also try the hard power cycle, (Hold the power button down for a few seconds until the tablet resets itself.)

Sounds more like a bug and often times these will fix themselves by a simple power cycle.

--~Mistakes are proof you are trying~--   
For repairs or general technical support call: 1-800-726-7864 (1-800-Samsung)

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

While it sounds amazing, it definitely isn’t normal. May I please have you confirm the complete model code?   

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope, not normal.

Dumb question but, Have you tried power cycling the tablet (powering down the tablet by pressing the power button then select power down, or reset.) If you have then also try the hard power cycle, (Hold the power button down for a few seconds until the tablet resets itself.)

Sounds more like a bug and often times these will fix themselves by a simple power cycle.

--~Mistakes are proof you are trying~--   
For repairs or general technical support call: 1-800-726-7864 (1-800-Samsung)

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Antech
Asteroid

Thanks guys, yeah it was probably a bug because my tablet turned off the day after I posted this. I charged it and it was at 0%. It was still weird because I checked the battery settings and it was a straight line. So yeah, my tablet still works and thanks!