JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Unable to verify warranty due to incomplete serial number"

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 02:54 PM)
Babel-17
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I entered the one that shows under Status information in Settings as being my serial number, so I have no idea  what the deal is. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+, Wi-Fi version, bought new here in the USA from Amazon itself. I was able to register my Tab S4 a few years back, and now today my new S21 Ultra, with no problem. Fwiw I'm  on my S7+ as I write this, and I was on it when trying again to get my serial number accepted.
Options
Tablets
Do you see an meid number?
0 Likes
Babel-17
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
No meid number.
Options
Tablets
Are you trying to register through the samsung members app?
Babel-17
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
No, but I just now tried that, and itsaid that you product is already registered. I went back to Samsung's site, checked my devices, and it still says that it's unable to verify my warranty due to a incomplete serial number. My problem is the same as others have posted, and it looks like a tech stepped in to manually finish the process. I'll guess that there's a glitch that never got fixed, and so the techs just live with it. So I guess I need one to step in here like they did the other times. I'll wait for one of them, but thanks for the suggestions, folks.
Options
Tablets
Yw
Babel-17
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Are any customer support people around?
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I recommend reaching out to Samsung Accounts. You can contact them directly at 855-795-0509. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userKNar2uilv3
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I am also having this same issue and I contacted customer service.  They are experiencing the same error.  What is the solution for this?

Bitter Almonds
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I have the same problem with the same product - I entered the serial number from the tablet and it gives me the same stupid message. Samsung's website is total garbage when it comes to resolving their problem. This is one of those instances where we need to take this to a customer service rep and have them fix Samsung's website glitch/errors.

userKNar2uilv3
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Very disappointing the customer service rep cant even verify the serial number.  The same glitch is happening to him.   I have to send in proof of purchase and it must have serial number but amazon does not have that on the proof of purchase.  Now I cant get my warranty repair??? I need customer support to help me here.  Very frustrated for $900 purchase  😞