Original topic:

recommended Tab S models

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
userhbIJTIAxxZ
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I currently have the Galaxy Tab S2. I want to get a newer model Tab S. What's the oldest model you recommend to get?

4 Replies
MaddogF16
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Tab S6 or S6 lite
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Are you concerned about Android versions and updates?  Security patches?  What is the intended use? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
edzo11
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
How can I factory reset my Samsung
0 Likes
LindaK20
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I had a Galaxy Tab S2 and absolutely loved it, but it was getting too old for apps and security updates. I now have the Galaxy Tab S6, but it is nearing the end with Android 12 as its final update with quarterly security updates. The S2 is 8 inches, but the new tablets are 10 to 12 inches and are great for games and movies, but that size is hard to handle for reading ebooks, for which the Tab S2 was great. I would also suggest you get the matching cover that will double as a stand and hold the stylus that comes with the S6. Having the tablet propped up by bending the cover really helps the wrists.
0 Likes