Original topic:

s pen generates random text at beginning of search

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 08:18 PM)
Members_lLLDrFb
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I saw that another user had a similar issue but the solution wasn't posted under that post.

Similar to that user:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with SPen gives functionality to write by spen in any text box, then it generate digital text. But when I write something random letters and signs appear so It's completely useless. I thought that maybe it's problem with text generator but notes work fine - I can handwrite and it generates text correctly. Particularly in search bars this occurs. But not in a note app for example.

0 Likes
5 Replies
HereAndThere
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Your screen touch sensitivity might be set too high.
0 Likes
Members_lLLDrFb
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Where do I adjust the sensitivity in the settings

Also, now whole phrases pop up when I make a line.

0 Likes
HereAndThere
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Touch Sensitivity is under Display in Settings.
Also make sure the tip of your pen is not damaged. (Sideways, smashed or pushed up into the pen)
0 Likes
Members_lLLDrFb
Constellation
Options
Tablets

There isnt an option to adjust the touch sensitivity under display in the settings. My software is up to date.

My pen is brand new so there shouldn't be any damage to it.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Good afternoon. I will be happy to assist you today. Please provide the model number for the tablet, along with the apps that are having this issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes