Original topic:

samsung account unable to link td finance for purchase

(Topic created: 08-29-2021 01:42 PM)
Chello86
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Good morning, I have spent 8 hours calling back and forth to samsung customer support, samsung e-commerce division, and TD bank after being approved for a $4200 credit line. The problem is the inability of all staff members to have knowledge of how to link the samsung financing with the samsung account I have tried the provided instructions and methods literally over 100 times. Every time I call samsung they sent me to call TD BANK. When I call TD BANK they send me back to samsung. I was instructed to link the account by visiting: www.samsung.com/us/tdlink. That does not work then I was directed to utilize www.samsung.com/us/tdlink/#/link-your-account both sites and methods are non functional. I cleared my cache and deleted browser history to no avail as instructed. I even used 3 different computers 3 different mobile phone and 5 different browsers. No one seems to know what the problem is . I am simply trying to order a samsung s7+ tablet with some accessories. Is there anyone that can review and correct this problem as a consumer I should not have to make 59 phone calls and over 8 hours of customer support. While performing a Google search there are 100's of others who have experienced the same.
0 Likes
1 Reply
ArtDesk
Explorer
Options
Tablets
I enter my info in the payment section manually when Samsung Pay doesn't sync with the payment section. As long as I get the discount I am good. Sometimes you have to go old school.
0 Likes