cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

smt710 with x mark.

smt710 works great, except for very slow charging. I get the slow charge warning all of the time now, I am sure it's not the cable or charger, My another Samsung device working very well  With the cable and charger,only smt710!should i replace the charge board .

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: smt710 with x mark.

Try recalibrating the battery software. Charge up to 100% as you've done, then use it normally until it shuts off ...Turn Off Connectivity Features..Use Battery Saving Mode.
Update your Phone's Software..Just giving u a few things too look at...if that don't work get back to me ..
Highlighted
Constellation

I tried many methods, including the method you gave me and online teaching, but none of these methods worked.  I suspect the hardware interface or hardware resistance problem.  Is it possible to replace the USB charging port expansion?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes its possible but the price be little outrageous to have it done.(Labor)That's my opinion,might be time to say goodbye to it..Didnt wanna say that tho.Looks like they run between 10 bucks to 60 bucks depending on which one u have.Sorry I couldn't help u.But if I had it in my hand I wouldn't charge much...lol