JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

special effects using duo

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 04:59 AM)
userxoTl4CENkw
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have a galaxy tab a and I do not have options to turn on special effects. I tried removing app through google play. Then did apk mirror to install latest version and still no special effects. Any solutions??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Could you verify the android version running on your Tab A?  The special effects are available on android 9 and above.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Could you verify the android version running on your Tab A?  The special effects are available on android 9 and above.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userxoTl4CENkw
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Version 11

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Okay, that's good, can you also verify everything is up to date such as the device, OS, and the application? If it's still not available, after verifying all updates are current, it regrettably may be a limitation of their device where that feature is not available. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userxoTl4CENkw
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Could it also be that I need a higher resolution screen? My tab a is only 240. Everything is up to date.

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello, regrettably, there is no guarantee that changing the resolution will resolve the issue however you can give it a try. If that does not work then we would advise reaching out to Google directly for additional assistance and you can click this link Google Support to be redirected.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes