JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

tab A wont charge

(Topic created on: 10/26/20 12:42 PM)
userAAmWEIZxd4
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

ok so basically, when i plug it in with a charger, and i checked to make sure that cord worked, and the block being used does work, both cord and block work, the tablet won't work. basically whats happening is when i plug it in, it starts going from charging to not charging, or so i believe as it keeps turning on showing the charging symbol, or low power or whatever symbol, it  was left plugged in over an entire night, still doing it, what does i do!?!?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Tablets
I've had similar issues but it's been a few years ago. Not enough power to give it power feeling lol. I finally figured out that :When I plug it in it shows and then the screen turns off. If I hit the power button it shows me the battery for a split second. during that time I press and hold the power button turning the tablet on. When the tablet is on I was able to charge it fully. Note:You only have a split second or two where it shows you the battery charging image so you might not get it the first time but with a bit of luck you'll be able to pull it off. From then on I would keep at least 10% charge in it at any given time because the reading percentage it is giving you and the actual it needs to Boot up properly could be off by a few % I'd that makes sense.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Tablets
I've had similar issues but it's been a few years ago. Not enough power to give it power feeling lol. I finally figured out that :When I plug it in it shows and then the screen turns off. If I hit the power button it shows me the battery for a split second. during that time I press and hold the power button turning the tablet on. When the tablet is on I was able to charge it fully. Note:You only have a split second or two where it shows you the battery charging image so you might not get it the first time but with a bit of luck you'll be able to pull it off. From then on I would keep at least 10% charge in it at any given time because the reading percentage it is giving you and the actual it needs to Boot up properly could be off by a few % I'd that makes sense.

View solution in context

userAAmWEIZxd4
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

oh ok, ill let you know if it works or not in a few hours or a day!! thank you :D

userAAmWEIZxd4
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

it worked!!! thank you!!

SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Sweet!!! glad to help
0 Likes