JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Solar remote light stays on all the time

(Topic created: 12-18-2022 06:11 AM)
coopersc50
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, we've got one of the solar remotes with out TV. Within the past 3 weeks the red light stays on all the time. When we turn on the TV, it says that the remote is cable charging, even though it is NOT plugged in.  It has since died 3 times and we need to plug it in to charge it. Charging via light doesn't work well enough now. 

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how your remote not working properly can cause issues with using your TV. I would recommend trying a new cable to see if this issue still occurs. If it does I would recommend getting a new remote. If you just recently purchased the TV please feel free to reach out to us directly with your full model and serial number. To look at the options of getting you a new one. 

If you are past the one-year warranty then you can use the link below to purchase a new remote. 

samsungparts.com

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how your remote not working properly can cause issues with using your TV. I would recommend trying a new cable to see if this issue still occurs. If it does I would recommend getting a new remote. If you just recently purchased the TV please feel free to reach out to us directly with your full model and serial number. To look at the options of getting you a new one. 

If you are past the one-year warranty then you can use the link below to purchase a new remote. 

samsungparts.com

0 Likes