Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery life is fine for me

(Topic created: 10-07-2022 05:04 AM)
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Tips

After the first beta I cleared cache partition, and used repair apps in recovery (haven't done either one again), after each update I immediately use Good Guardian App Booster module. And battery life has been perfectly fine for me.

I do not use AOD except when charging, but the device is set to adaptive refresh rate, QHD resolution, Bluetooth connected to my watch 24/7, and location on at all times.

I do spend more time on wifi than 5g, so that helps. Also, I rarely game on my device. Mostly, telegram, YouTube, and social media.

I just thought I would throw this out there since I see a lot of people reporting battery issues. I'm on pace to finish with about 7.5 to 8hrs screen on time, with about 20 or 21hrs off the charger
6 Replies
Options
Tips
That is really good battery life. 6 hours SOT is the best my phone achieves and depending upon what I am doing...heavy internet, etc. the phone will be toast at that point with very little juice left. This is before and after Betas with no discernable difference.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Tips
Strange. I'm at 5hrs and 45 min with 36% Left. This is with 16hrs since my last chargeScreenshot_20221007_085826_One UI Home_1000002208_1665147506.jpg
0 Likes
Peteus
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Where do i find "Google guardian app booster module"?
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Tips
Download Good Guardian from the Galaxy app store
Peteus
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Oh, it's good, not Google, lol. Very useful! Thanks
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes