Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 04:03 PM)
daytrading
Astronaut
Options
Tips
Has anyone noticed a little more battery drained on the beta update I checked the battery settings everything seems normal nothing out of the ordinary
0 Likes
15 Replies
cali8702
Comet
Options
Tips
I noticed that as well . I turned off Bluetooth when not using it and I seen a bit of improvement.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Tips
Have you tried doing a system clear cache? We have lots of members reporting the battery drain problems, but Mine lasts even longer than it used to be after the beta update. Dunno why
0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Nebula
Options
Tips
Standby drain has increased. But not screen on time drain.
0 Likes
daytrading
Astronaut
Options
Tips
Yea I done the system clear cache
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Tips
Also open the battery on device care section go the settings at the bottom and make sure your battery is set at optimized and adaptive battery is on
0 Likes
FactorAlexx
Explorer
Options
Tips
I noticed switching to protect battery option my battery lasts nearly 3 hours longer when it charges and locks at 85% than it would normally at 100% so, the protect battery option was very well helping the battery life but also switching to 60hz instead of 120hz since 120hz right now is not working properly
0 Likes
PhillipM
Astronaut
Options
Tips
Mine used to last longer before the beta now it last at least 6 hours to 8 screen on time. I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G with 5000 mah of battery. So I don't know. But it seems like the beta has improved the charging time tho.
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Tips
The problem is that the Adaptive Refresh Rate function is not working. Refresh Rate stays at 120Hz all the time.
0 Likes
Wacky2bakky
Asteroid
Options
Tips
That's a known bug with the 1st beta build ZUID?! Wow, that would explain why my battery has been worse lol
0 Likes