Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera, screenshot, saving anything isn't working

(Topic created: 12-09-2021 10:43 AM)
LiquidAlloy
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Taking pics or videos "unsupported format" screenshots "cannot take screenshot due to security policy" anything I try to save from any browser, gone too. I found that it actually is saving though. I used Solid explorer, navigated to the folders and bam, it's all there. But if you use Google photos or Samsung gallery it doesn't show the files. I am assuming any file explorer will work. As of now, this is the only issues I am having with my unlocked note 10+ running the beta one ui 4
0 Likes
5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello @LiquidAlloy , 

Thank you for your Tip. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Tips
Wow! That stinks. Wonder if something happened during your install that messed that up. Not having that issue, at least yet.
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Tips
Have you tried wiping the cache of the camera app, then wiping the cache of your device using recovery mode, then rebootingvyour device and see if that fixes the issue?
0 Likes
LiquidAlloy
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Yeah tried that, didn't help. I booted into safe mode, didn't help either. The phone is a mess now. If beta 2 doesn't help then I have to find a way to roll back into Android 11
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Tips
Sorry to hear that. No issues with anything camera related here on my 975U1.

May I ask if you downloaded the update officially or did you sideload it? Which Note 10 Model do you have?
0 Likes