cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Don't forget to uninstall all unplugged Good Lock apps!

(Topic created: 08-10-2023 10:28 PM)
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Tips
Just wanted to share. I immediately un-installed all that are not yet compatible and cleared cache and dalvik. I'm super hype about this OneUi beta!
15 Replies
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Tips
Were you able to re-plug them?
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tips
Just jumping in here to explain a bit more why this is important.

Good Lock and it's modules provide advanced features and options for our devices. These features are not baked into the system and while we're in a beta phase, they can cause issues. By uninstalling the apps labeled as unplugged, you're saving yourself from some potential bugs and issues. And once these modules are updated, you can install and use them as you did before.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Tips
I know how Good Lock and betas are so I uninstalled Good Lock and all plug-ins before I installed the beta
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Tips
Thanks for the tip! I'm also super excited. It's been a while since my last phone beta
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Zaquarius
Explorer
Options
Tips
What does unplugged mean in this context?
0 Likes
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Tips
Thanks ! Forgot to do that, I've been getting weird bugs. Hopefully that patches things up
0 Likes
Ptflynn
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Thanks for the tip
Nhawk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
What about Good guardians?