Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

For those with crashing games...

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 11:54 PM)
Untorn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Install android system web view Canary (warning have to disable secure folder) fixed all game crashing instantly in 12
9 Replies
JasonNR
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Seems to also fix tiktok which is constantly crashing for a lot of people.

Edit: nvm, still crashing sometimes šŸ˜†
Untorn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Yeah unfortunately it does not fix Facebook, tiktok (imo good riddance I refuse to have it) or any other random crashes but it did fix my games I also uninstalled all the mod things for game launcher but kept game launcher I like it, too used to having a launcher before u got my s21 ultra I had oneplus 7t and they have game launcher thing too
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello @Untorn ,

Thank you for your Tip. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Tips
Did not work for fortnite
0 Likes
Untorn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Unfortunately, the online games with anti cheat are gonna be broken until they make their apps android 12 compatible
0 Likes
Options
Tips
Oh ok
0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Tips
I installed the canary version. Already had the regular version installed. However, I can't switch to canary because it's greyed out. Not sure how to disable secure folder either. Can you active SF afterwards and everything work? Screenshot_20211027-122152_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Untorn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Didn't try to re enable after but you turn off secure folder in the settings it's a toggle switch
0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Tips
Thanks. I found another way, of course, by the time you replied lol. I installed canary in secure folder. From there I was able to select canary as the default. So far no game crashes.
0 Likes