Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to enable floating/bubble notifications

(Topic created: 02-05-2021 03:06 PM)
Caligo
Halo
Options
Tips

Search for floating in settings and navigate to floating notifications and set to "Bubbles"

In compatible apps (Samsung messages) a button will appear in the notification, tap it and it will enter bubble mode.

In bubble mode you can use the app like you would usually. When you're done just drag the bubble to the X at the bottom of the screen

If you no longer want to use the app in bubble mode go to the notification shade and tap the x button. It will return to the normal notification style.

14 Replies
Weeman
Halo
Options
Tips
i was still getting the peek notification till i turned floating notification on. and turned it off now i get just the sound
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Tips
ok now I see. after activating floating notifications and selecting bubbles, then I had to go to the in-app settings of both Google messages and Samsung messages, and select "All" for bubble notifications.
0 Likes
Weeman
Halo
Options
Tips
i turned this setting off. after using it for Two days and now , i can't get any notification pop us, i just hear the sound and when i glance to see what it is noting shows up. Idk what u would call it. for example when u get a Text message it pops up on phone and u can instantly reply from there. for apps like Whatsapp Fb or IG.
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
It works with Facebook Messenger, too! But you have to enable it in Facebook Messenger. Under settings and called "Bubbles"
clipboard_image_1603242569274_1603242569274.jpg
0 Likes
user8RyB5JySZY
Astronaut
Options
Tips

Hi,

Is there a way to change the default position of the bubbles? I always readjust them but the next time they re-appear, they always default to the same exact position. 

Thanks

0 Likes