Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

I'm done!

(Topic created: 12-18-2021 11:37 AM)
JTTDALE
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Worst beta experience ever! How do we take the beta OFF!
7 Replies
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Tips
Under the settings and beta membership, click withdraw then use a pc to roll back to android 11Screenshot_20211218-131541_Samsung Members_1976_1639854941.jpg
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Tips
A beta is meant for people to find all the issues it's not meant to be the best experience
GrymeJr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
you're not kidding, this has been horrible
0 Likes
Nochlab1
Halo
Options
Tips
The issue is stable android 12 might not be much better
0 Likes
Rahim-us1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
You said it it is beta meaning it's all errors
0 Likes
NateMS
Astronaut
Options
Tips
Not sure how you guys are having so many issues. I use my phone a lot more than most and it works great with only minor issues that don't cause any real problems for me.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello @JTTDALE ,

1. To withdraw from the Beta program, you must apply for withdrawal through Samsung Members application on your device.

("Settings > One UI Beta Program status > Withdraw" menu)

2. To remove the beta software, perform a rollback to the previous release version, using the Smart Switch PC Version on your computer. The rollback resets the device and removes data generated during beta testing.

Note: If you backed up your device data to your computer with Smart Switch, you can restore the data after the rollback process. To perform the rollback, connect the device to your computer with a USB cable. On the computer, launch the Smart Switch application, and select "Downgrade".

If you need assistance having your software rolled back to the latest approved version you can call us at 1-800-726-7864 and request the location to the nearest Service Center.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes