cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Information about the closing of the Beta program (Sep 1st)

(Topic created: 09-01-2022 07:38 PM)
Beta_Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tips

Hello,
We are very grateful to all of you for your positive and active participation in One UI Watch Beta program.

□ Official S/W Version
 - GVH2

After completion of Beta program:
 - We are not going to release any new Beta software version.
 - We are no longer going to provide any official reply to your opinion.
 - Beta feedback usage will be stopped.

You will not be able to see reviews, suggestions, and tips uploaded in the Samsung Members application in Beta section by other users once your software is updated to the official version.
If you have any improvement proposal or there is an issue that needs to be resolved after the official software update, you can still submit your comment using the Samsung Members application.

Beta users must update to the official version. There is no continuous update of the future official version to the personnel who continue to use beta binaries after beta close.

We would like to thank you one more time for your participation.

Thank you
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tips

In all honesty I have no idea what’s going on. My account has been so messed up I have no idea where to even begin. For some reason it shows this picture one day and the next day my pictures on my names were versus the first name last name and I’ve been trying to fix this now for years and I don’t know what else to do. I do apologize arm don’t know what I did but I’m trying have a good one

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tips

No I was never able to download any beta programs or anything like that thank you and if you can provide any feedback on account to what to do about my account I’ll greatly appreciate it because the folks up there at Samsung have no idea what’s going on. 

0 Likes