cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep finding those bugs!

It looks like this is the next to last update. Keep reporting improvements and declines. We all have different apps and set-ups  and we have to let Samsung ( and Google) know how Android 11 behaves out in the real world while installed in our phones. If certain bugs are not addressed it might take awhile to fix. 
6 REPLIES 6
Galaxy

Re: Keep finding those bugs!

I keep reporting, but the majority of the time they respond saying there were no logs or there was some other issue (when I definitely have everything turned on and I'm following all the instructions given) unfortunately...

Re: Re: Keep finding those bugs!

okay, we've had better luck getting the regular updates more frequently this year than the betas. South Korea and Germany have been getting these way better we have, does that mean that they've spotted all the bugs we're encountering, nope, Apps on my phone are still closing right away as soon as I open them.
Comet

Re: Re: Keep finding those bugs!

a lot of times I've received the "no logs" answer. I noticed we have to keep the app open and keep the phone from turning off (locking) and wait a few minutes until you receive the error report sent message. otherwise it won't send.
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Keep finding those bugs!

yeah only problem is that I do this and they still send the same thing saying they haven't received any logs...
Comet

Re: Re: Re: Re: Keep finding those bugs!

really. now that I think of it, I think I've had similar occasions. hopefully they look into it whether they get the log or not, you know?
Beta Moderator

Re: Keep finding those bugs!

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team