Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Mobile data usage period reset

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 08:27 AM)
AL54
Star
Options
Tips
Just fyi.. after installing beta 3 on S21 ultra, the Mobile Data Usage date range reset to Sept. 1st, showing 16.2gb of usage. After resetting to the proper day the 19th, the usage corrected to 1.7gb usage from that date. I initially thought I had used 15gb in 24 hours overnight.
3 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

userwEfCbxIjfn
Asteroid
Options
Tips
On mi S21 Ultra data usage is definitely broken on Beta3: it doesn't measure data usage correctly, no matter what I do
Suggestions?
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Tips
I'm on unlimited, but could a good reset on the day of the bill cycle fix the issue or is it still incorrect? What I mean is say you set a limit and day it resets is it more accurate?.

I could be wrong but I think it's accurate long as it's pulling data on usage from the exact time and date.

Should only show data used "on data not through wifi" 🤔 and I can't think of a reason why the number would be incorrect unless say it accidentally cleared in a early reset measurement before the time period. Which would mean everything future wise would be out of sync numbers.

Maybe the fix could be make sure it's all "on the dot when the bill cycle starts?" Set the limit and date. If it's still wrong then yes definitely there's an issue. Screenshot_20221108_022556_Settings.png
0 Likes