Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

NOT GETTING LATEST BETA UPDATE?

(Topic created: 12-05-2021 07:19 AM)
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Tips
I have a Note20 Ultra AT&T US Unlocked. I wasn't getting the update until today. I happened to wipe cache partition since it wasn't updating. I tried after and it worked. Idk if it was a coincidence or if wiping cache helped. Has anyone else who was waiting got it today?? Anyone with info plz comment.šŸ‘
24 Replies
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Tips
Yes Sir...... since Sammy does copy them alot, maybe, they can copy that approach.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Tips
Whoa.. the copying definitely goes both ways! So many features that are common these days started on Samsung phones. Samsung takes way more risks. Apple sits back & watches what works & what doesn't & then copies the good stuff. Again.. I use both. 1 for work 1 for personal. I used to have only iphone then I was playing with a friend's Galaxy and was amazed at the amount of things I was able to do that I had no way of doing on any Apple device and that was when the S4 was out! It's personal preference but they both are guilty of copying. Apple more so from what I've seen. Even the displays are Samsung made on every iPhone. 120hz etc. Samsung is dominant in that area for sure. Now software is a different story.
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Tips
Also I've read that it was available in the UK first and then is slowly rolling out to the US One region at a time I'm not sure where you are but I'm East Coast in the US and I have AT&T prepaid
0 Likes
C0C0A
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
I got the update same day as you. I didn't clear anything, I guess there was just a small delay this time šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€:female_sign: AT&T US Unlocked as well.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello @SKLZWL ,

There was a delay in opening Note 20 beta software for ATT  devices. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team