Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Quick Notification Panel

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 08:47 AM)
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Tips
Beta 2 killed being able to tap on no notifications when you pull down the menu to see previously dismissed notifications please put it back
4 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Tips
But isn't that already an option in settings/notifications/advanced settings/notification history , then enable that option?
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Tips
Um yes but during beta 1 when you pulled down the quick settings/notification menu and tapped on no notifications it brought you straight to the dismissed notifications instead of having to jump through hoops and hurdles like you described
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Tips
OK, I get that part. But once that hurdle is cleared turning the feature on, then those notifications will be there.

I'll preface what I say in that notifications don't mean much to me except when I get message alerts. I tend to not keep others as they are not important to me. That's doesn't mean they shouldn't be important for others. I just never noticed it before whether it has changed or not.