Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Really snappy and good battery life

(Topic created: 08-06-2022 07:44 PM)
GroundXero
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
My phone is faster on the beta than the standard oneUI4. The battery life on the next charge has been really good too.   Last year's beta 1 of UI4 was a battery pig. This one is smooth and buttery.  Only thing was a reboot , recovery, clear cache, repair apps treatment.  

Pretty good sammy.....pretty good 👍 
8 Replies
blambtn
Comet
Options
Tips
Same. A few instances where I had to reboot, recovery, clear cache, and repair apps too. Other than that, much better. Even the Samsung keyboard is much better, snappier. More responsive and accurate.
Vrsatile
Explorer
Options
Tips
Good to hear! I've noticed similar. Haven't done any of that, although, I'm tempted to do a clear cache.
userCj4ykgbi3R
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
My phone's faster but for me the animations have more frame drops
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Tips
That's great anyone use Google wallet yet
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,

During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Wallet, Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
45Wheelgun
Asteroid
Options
Tips
I agree. I'm pleasantly surprised how snappy it is.
0 Likes
Options
Tips
I'm having the opposite effect as most others are stating. Overall speed is about the same as OneUI4 but animation and gesture response is leagues ahead. It's comparable to an iPhone as far as gesture smoothness for me. I love it. Battery life has been about the same though, maybe an extra 30 min of SOT over OneUI 4
0 Likes