My washer is defective, how do I obtain a full refund?

Samsung Moderator

Re: My washer is defective, how do I obtain a full refund?

I can assign the ticket to our dispatch team and see if they are able to locate another service center they can reach out to. If you would like to get that setup, please send me a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

Asteroid

ok

Asteroid

Just received an e-mail from Samsung confirming my request for service with the same service center I've used in the past!  Please cancel as this will be a waste of time.  Again, I demand a full refund and associated costs as described in my first post!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Problem of washer resetting itself to extra large now occuring at random.  Sometimes is happens during rinse cycle and sometimes during wash cycle.   The problem with the washer stalling now occurring at random.  It happens during the drain cycle when the tub is about half empty.  Sometimes it happens during the drain cycle after the wash cycle and sometimes during the drain cycle after the rinse.  Sometimes the washer will restart after pushing the pause button and then the start button once, sometimes it takes several tries.   I have a lemon!  How do I receive a full refund?

Samsung Moderator

I apologize, as of right now the unit would not qualify for a refund. I do see where we have you set up for a service tech to come take a look at the unit. Your ticket number is 4147242315.

Asteroid

What are the criteria to receive a refund?

Samsung Moderator

The tech would have to deem the unit unrepairable. 

Asteroid

This problem...hit power button...washer vibrates couple seconds adds water for a second and quits. Won't restart. Unplug washer. Starts working is happening more frequently.

Samsung Moderator

We will be escalating this accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Hi, Tom! We are still waiting on the technician's report from the previous repair. Is he aware of this new issue? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.