SAMSUNG WASHER SPIN CYCLE NOT DOING ITS JOB

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: SAMSUNG WASHER SPIN CYCLE NOT DOING ITS JOB

I have my receipt where I paid. I got the appliance name from when I called customer service.
Samsung Moderator

Please send a private message with your full model and serial number.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

My over 2 years old washer stopped spinning also. What a crap Samsung washer!!!!

Constellation

Having spin issues on Samsung Washer WF56H9100AG/A2 - unit is maybe 2 or 3 years old

Symptoms are

Past Few months spin cycle has been getter louder and louder (VERY loud)

Started to get UE errors on a regular basis..

last few days went to throwing a UE on every load.... will no longer spin at all..

Went into diagnostic mode and ran spin test - it gets up to 1100 RPMs but is very loud.

Water is draining... other peices of wash cycle seem to be working...

Unit is level.... 

So have read opinions on new shocks, load balance sensor, spiders, drum bearings...  all the way up to a new panel

This has the VRTPlus feature so that is clearly not working any more (however that is meant to work)

Can anyone triage these symptoms and prioritize the suggested repairs to try..

Thanks

Samsung Moderator

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and serial number of the unit.

Constellation

My washer WF42H5200AP/A2 does the same thing. Gets to the spin cycle and shakes then resets. I let it run all night once to see if it would ever finish a load. It was still running in the morning! We started having this trouble when it was 14 months old! We never bought the extended warranty since all the signs in the store say 10 year warranty. They should have clarified that that was for 1 part... It won't even complete a cycle empty anymore! I have leveled, re-calibrated and completely disassembled the washer. There are a few missing screws and even a missing bolt from the stator! What kind of piece of junk did we buy?! Nice quality, Samsung! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Samsung Moderator

Could you send me a private message with the serial number?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

[ Edited ]

We are experiencing the same thing over here. My husband was running a load and he received an unbalanced load error. He tried several other loads with the same error code. We don’t get the unbalanced load error but now the washer is just stuck on the spin cycle forever. Like literally forever. We have a front loader machine. I’m not sure the model number but I will get it for the moderator. It’s ridiculous.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I tried to send this message a few minutes ago, but am not sure that it went through:

I have having the same problem as many of the people above:  washer continually goes out of balance when spinning, almost never finishes wash or spin cycles, unless I let it run for hours.

Have had the machine 4 years, no problems.  Had "bedding problem" fix done seveerl amonths ago.  Spin problem developed in the past 3 weeks.  Had a technician out, he thought it might need a new motherboard (?) - did not havfe that done.  I have recalibrated several times, but problem persists.

Model numbger WA422PRHDWR/AA 02

Serial numberL <Hidden>

I assume that Samsung shoudl pay to fix because this is clearly a problem with this model?

brainski2@gmail.com

Samsung Moderator

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.